Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Perez Hilton should probably just stay in Hollywierd

I caught the stupidity of the Miss USA on the news last night and I have to say I was surprised. I had never seen Hilton before but had read the name in news headlines on the yahoo front page and in Meghan McCain's Twitter feed about a party recently but always thought it was a woman. I would think that is because I like most Americans outside Hollywierd could give 2 shits about Hilton and am against gay marriage.

I have to wonder though if Miss USA is a family show why the question should even be asked. Maybe NBC and Miss USA should look a little harder for judges next time.

Even California voted against gay marriage what does he think the rest of America thinks about it? Maybe if he doesn't want her opinion to a political question why ask?

On a related note why would Meghan be so interested in hanging out with such an obvious douche bag?

1 comment:

Pat R said...

Perez Hilton makes a living off of destroying other people. He's a social parasite. For him, maligning Miss California is simply business as usual.