Friday, May 15, 2009

Rand Paul about last night message

From Rand Paul Facebook message:

My announcement last night -
Share
Today at 1:38pm
Last night on national TV I announced the formation of an Exploratory Committee to run for the US Senate. I did this only after waiting for Senator Bunning to publicly give his ok for candidates to do so. It is still my intention not to run against Senator Bunning. However, I don't think it is healthy for our party to have only one candidate organized if Senator Bunning decides not to run. Some will note that the announcement was on a network not always seen as friendly to Republicans. I would argue that bringing our message to those who do not yet align themselves as Republicans is precisely how we grow as party. I think we don't have to moderate our message but rather believe in and articulate our message clearly.


I can see his point but still do not understand why she got first shot for his announcement. Looking forward to seeing him on Glenn Beck so I don't have to take all those ranitidine to watch.

No comments: