Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Sesame Street appearance best thing so far for First Lady


First lady: 'Sesame Street' tops everything so far

At the U.S. Mission to the United Nations, she thanked the diplomats and staff members promoting her husband's new foreign policy of global engagement.

"I'm thrilled to be here, but I was just at 'Sesame Street' — I'm sorry," she said. "And I never thought I'd be on 'Sesame Street' with Elmo and Big Bird and I was thrilled. I'm still thrilled. I'm on a high."

"I think it's probably the best thing I've done so far in the White House. But we were there talking about nutrition and healthy eating, and it's just been a thrill," Mrs. Obama said.


After being surrounded by the current White House administration the last few months I'm sure Bert and Ernie came off like geniuses. Maybe she can fill some of those open slots with some Muppets they could hardly do worse than the current economic team.

I bet you could get to do some pretty cool things though as the President or First Lady. After you visit Area 51 and read all those classified JFK assassination papers of course.

No comments: