Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Breitbart's Big Hollywood launches

BREITBART: A million stories to tell

On Tuesday, I launch Big Hollywood, a big group blog that will feature hundreds of the big minds from the fields of politics, journalism, entertainment and culture.

Big Hollywood is not a "celebrity" gabfest or a gossip outpost - it is a continuous politics and culture posting board for those who think something has gone drastically wrong and that Hollywood should return to its patriotic roots.

Big Hollywood's modest objective: to change the entertainment industry. To make Hollywood something we can believe in - again. In order to give millions of Americans hope.

Until conservatives, libertarians and Republicans - who will be the lion's share of Big Hollywood's contributors - recognize that (pop) culture is the big prize and that politics is secondary, there will be no victory in this important battle.


I hope this goes well for him. I despise Hollywood and the candy asses that pass for actors these days. I watch very little tv or movies these days as they seem to be filled with just the sort of leftist assholes I do not wish to give my money to. Oh yes I have a celebrity shit list that gets longer each day.

No comments: